Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Arthur Wildt (b. January 3, 1885)

Today's featured relative in my database is my daughter's maternal 2nd-great grandfather, Arthur Wildt.

Arthur was born January 3, 1885 in Evansville, Vanderburgh Co., IN, the son of Johannes Heinrich and Emilie (Deutsch) Wild. Arthur married October 14, 1908 in Evansville, Vanderburgh Co., IN., to Anna Magdalena Damm, the daughter of Frederick and Wilhelmina (Schneider) Damm. Anna was born January 21, 1882 in Browns, Wabash Co., IL., and died March 4, 1967 in Evansville, Vanderburgh Co., IN. Arthur died October 26, 1966 in Evansville, Vanderburgh Co., IN.

Children of Arthur and Anna Magdalena (Damm) Wildt are as follows :
i. Ralph Arthur Wildt m. Beatrice Bingle
ii. Mildred Wildt m. _______ Hile
iii. Gilbert D. Wildt m. Violet ________
iv. Edward Ferdinand Wildt m. Miriam Ruth Miguet
v. Fred Wildt m. Ruth Judd

3 comments:

Fred Wildt said...

I would like to know more about Fred wildt and his wife Ruth Judd.

Travis LeMaster said...

I don't know much about him, except that Fred was killed in France, 20 July 1944. He is buried at the Normandy American Cemetery.

lt1e01 said...

Fredrick(Fritz) Wildt and Ruth Judd were my grandparents although I never me him since I was born in 1966 I van give you info on Ruth she died in January of1990 from cancer she had 3 children Larry C Wildt and Butch Reganer and 1still born Larry was born in 1944 not sure on Butch. Ruth married Earl Reganer and later divorced and then she married George L Anslinger on Oct. 31 1965 I f I remember sure of date but year may be off maybe a year or two