Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Family Milestones: March 3rd

My paternal 4th-great granduncle, George KALTREIDER, was born on this date in 1775.  George was the son of Duvald and Elizabeth Catherine [________] KALTREIDER, and the younger brother of my Maria Catharina KALTREIDER.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 2nd-great granduncle, Samuel W. CHEW, was born on this date in 1852.  Samuel was the son of Ezekiel Cooper and Caroline Bishop (WOOLSTON) CHEW, and the younger brother of my Mary Keziah CHEW.  Samuel died March 4, 1852, living only 1 day.

My maternal 5th-great grandaunt, Susannah KIMMER, was born on this date in 1791.  Susannah was the daughter of Nicholas and Sarah (FAYLER) KIMMER, and the younger sister of my Elizabeth KIMMER.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 3rd-great grandaunt, Susannah PETRY, was born on this date in 1807 in York, York County, Pennsylvania.  Susannah was the daughter of George and Maria Catharina (KALTREIDER) PETRY, and the younger sister of my Barbara PETRY.  Susannah married Benjamin STUMP.  Susannah died August 19, 1877 in Preble County, Ohio.

My paternal great-granduncle, Wesley F. METZNER, was born on this date in 1872 in Wayne Township, Jay County, Indiana.  Wesley was the son of John Adam and Clara (MOULTON) METZNER, and the younger brother of my Cora Belle METZNER.  Wesley married October 20, 1898 in Jay County, Indiana to Elnora M. AXE.  Elnora was born September 14, 1878 in Noble Township, Jay County, Indiana, the daughter of George and Elizabeth (KIMBALL) AXE.  They had 2 children.  Wesley died November 5, 1953 in Portland, Jay County, Indiana.  Both are buried at the Mt. Zion Cemetery, Noble Township, Jay County, Indiana.

 

No comments: