Sunday, January 23, 2011

Adventures of Grandma Honey

While surfing the internet for material on William Clifford and Lella Edith (LEWIS) LeMASTER, my paternal great granduncle and aunt, I came across a blog written by a distant cousin, who had some great pictures of the family.


The blog is located at http://adventuresofgrandmahoney.blogspot.com/

Turns out that the author, Jill, is the daughter of Gaynor Lea (SLINKARD) ROZIER, who did quite a bit of genealogy herself, and the blog has bits of her research.


Followers of this blog will have no doubt noticed that I've been actively trying to collect as much information as possible about the branch of the LeMaster family who went west to Colorado.  W.C. LeMaster was a banker in Ohio, then Colorado, and ended up running a motion picture theatre at the old opera house in Victor, Colorado.


It's always nice to find another cousin out there, and I've added her blog to the list of ones I'm following.

No comments: