Saturday, August 20, 2011

Luman C. & Barbara I. (Wehrly) LeMasters: Are There Other Surviving Photos?


Luman Cooper and Barbara Isabel (Wehrly) LeMasters, my great-grandparents


While working on updating my LeMaster family tree at Ancestry.com, I noticed that the above cropped photo is the only one I have of my paternal great-grandparents, Luman Cooper and Barbara Isabel (WEHRLY) LeMASTERS.  The photo is from a larger one taken at a family reunion:




I don't have the date of the photo, but Luman died in 1933 and Barbara in 1930, so the photo must have been taken before then.  Was it a family reunion, a holiday, or some other event?  It is likely that the photo was taken at Salamonia, Jay County, Indiana.


My hope is that other LeMaster cousins out there might have other photos of either Luman or Barbara that they would be willing to share.  If so, please contact me.

No comments: