Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy 7th Blogiversary

Seven years ago, on April 25, 2006 I posted for the first time to this blog.  It has been a lot of fun and I've made some great friends and discoveries.  The Geneablogger community has been a wonderful support.

Thought I would take a look at some of the various highlights of the blog over the years :




    • This one is popular due to the keyword search below, apparently people who are searching for divorce paper templates are finding this page.
  • Top referring site - Google.com

  • Top three keyword searches :
    • 1. Blank divorce papers - most be folks looking to divorce
    • 2. Freezer slaw - a search for recipes land here
    • 3. Harry Pierpont - my cousin, John Dillinger's pal
I appreciate each and every one of you who have stopped by over the years, and I hope to continue to find more information to share.

No comments: