Friday, January 22, 2010

Family Milestones: January 22nd

My maternal 3rd-great grandaunt, Nancy HEATON, was married on this date in 1871 in Lancaster, Schuyler County, Missouri to John Porter WARNER.  Nancy was the daughter of James R. and Elizabeth (JACOBS) HEATON, and the younger sister of my Rebecca Ann HEATON.  Nancy was born in 1854 in Brown County, Ohio.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 5th-great grandaunt, Elizabeth SHIRK, was born on this date in 1740.  Elizabeth was the daughter of Ulrich and Anna (SWARR) SCHERCH, and the sister of my David SHIRK.  Elizabeth married John FUNK.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 4th-great grandaunt, Hannah JACOBS, was born on this date in 1772 in Warrington Township, York County, Pennsylvania.  Hannah was the daughter of Michael and Margaret (________) JACOBS, and the younger sister of my David JACOBS.  Hannah died November 22, 1834.

No comments: