Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family Milestones: January 23rd

My maternal 3rd-great granduncle, John SHAW, married on this date in 1868 in Madison County, Indiana to Sarah WEBB.  John was the son of William and Mary (HECK) SHAW, and the older brother of my Elizabeth SHAW.  John was born August 20, 1827 in Ohio.  Sarah was born January 1834 in Indiana.  They had 3 children.  John died September 12, 1897 in Madison County, Indiana.

My maternal 4th-great granduncle, Alfred JACOBS, was born on this date in 1820 in Brown County, Ohio.  Alfred was the son of James Thomas and Isabelle (FEILY) JACOBS, and the younger brother of my Elizabeth JACOBS.  Alfred married August 14, 1840 in Brown County, Ohio to Rebecca Ann ELLIS.  Alfred died January 3, 1907 in Brown County, Ohio.  Nothing further known at this time.


My paternal 6th-great grandaunt, Ann DAVIS, was born on this date in 1728.  Ann was the daughter of John and Elizabeth (MAXSON) DAVIS, and the younger sister of my Thomas William DAVIS.  Ann married John HAVENS.  John was born circa 1725.  They had at least 2 children.  Nothing further known at this time.


My paternal 4th-great grandaunt, Sarah WOOLSTON, was born on this date in 1804.  Sarah was the daughter of Samuel and Hannah (HAINES) WOOLSTON, and the younger sister of my Rachel WOOLSTON.  Sarah married William WILLIAMS.  They had at least 1 daughter. Sarah died in Gloucester County, New Jersey.  Nothing further is known at this time.

No comments: