William E. and Rachel (LEMASTERS) CUNNINGHAM, my paternal 2nd-great grandaunt & uncle, are buried in the Salamonia Cemetery, Jay County, Indiana.
William was born February 1835 in Indiana, the son of Benjamin and Margaret (CLINE) CUNNINGHAM.
Rachel was born July 16, 1838 in Shelby County, Ohio, the daughter of Luman Walker and Nancy (YOUNG) LEMASTERS.
William and Rachel were married on March 18, 1860 in Jay County, Indiana.
William's occupation was shoemaker and farmer. They lived out their lives in Madison Township, Jay County, Indiana.
William died June 4, 1912. Rachel died March 12, 1913.
Known children of William and Rachel (LEMASTERS) CUNNINGHAM:
- Nancy M. CUNNINGHAM (1861-1938); married David F. RANTS
- Catherine E. CUNNINGHAM (1862-1863)
- Phillip L. CUNNINGHAM (1865- ); married Eana BRAKE
- John William CUNNINGHAM (1868- ); married Leona DRAKE
- Orinda CUNNINGHAM (1869- ); married Elmer I. PAULING
- Martha J. CUNNINGHAM (1873- );married Elsworth BEARD