Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sentimental Sunday: Easter memories

This week I asked mom to share some of her Easter memories.  The following is a transcript of the interview:

How did your family celebrate Easter?

Every Easter mother made us both Easter outfits.  Always had a hat and gloves and black patent leather shoes.

I remember one morning early on Easter I received a little white jacket coat.

We always stood out front of the house and had our picture taken.  I have pictures somewhere.

I also remember one year having an aqua-colored dress with ruffles (dotted Swiss).

Don't remember having an egg hunt, but always got a basket with candy. 

© 2010, copyright Travis J. LeMaster http://tjlgenes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

TCasteel said...

Great, simple interview question.
Very nice.

FranE said...

Travis, I have been in awe since I first started reading your blog or the level of information you have on your family.
I have given you the Ancestor Approved Award. If you will stop by my blog Branching Out Through The Years, you can pick up the badge and the rules.