Monday, November 08, 2010

Amanuensis Monday: Feeling Better?

Amanuensis: A person employed to write what another dictates or to copy what has been written by another.






This get-well card was among the papers of my maternal great-aunt, Vera (HALEY) STUBER.  This undated card was probably from 1964, as indicated by the other card I located.


Feeling Better ?  Wanting to pay you a visit - But just now that can't be So here's a lovely thought bouqet To keep you company.  Hoping to remind you Each time you look at it Someone hopes that very soon You'll feel fine and fit!


Mildred & Harold


I think that this will be my first birthday that I haven't received a card from you.  Will be over to see you some night this week.  Take care of yourself.


Love, Mildred

John Newmark at TransylvanianDutch started this Monday genealogy meme, which has quickly spread throughout the Geneablogger community. I am excited to be a participant and transcribe the records of my family.

No comments: