Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas



Miss Vera Haley
Portland, Ind.
R.R. 9


12.10.10


Hello Vera.  Rec'd your letter yesterday O.K.  This is Sat eve, Mellie has gone to Basket Ball game.  I have to work tonight.  Oh Say please don't mention what I said concerning Mellie in my letter, I did not think at the time, See.  Bess may not like it.  But I suppose he writes and tells her all, Ha Ha.  You had better hide this postal.  As ever.  Otho.


---
This postcard, postmarked Angola, Indiana, was sent to my paternal great-aunt, Vera HALEY.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hmmm... makes me curious what was said regarding Mellie... Have a wonderful Christmas, Travis.

Lori H said...

Me too, Karen! Sounds like it could have been very interesting!

Travis LeMaster said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Whatever was said about Mellie, it must have been good....