Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Sticking To A Schedule

 As I continue to work on the family genealogy research, a schedule was needed to keep me on track.  Usually, I'm working on the family in the early mornings (5am-7am) with a cup of coffee in hand and a quiet house.

Below is the schedule by day that I'm trying my best to keep on track with, in order to keep me focussed.  

Sunday - DNA

Monday - 1940 Census

Tuesday - Research Projects

Wednesay - 1940 Census

Thursday -  Research Projects

Friday - 1940 Census

Saturday - Hereditary Society


I'm telling myself that if I stick to this schedule, I can continue to meet my goals of joinging hereditary societies and still continue my project of updating my database for all individuals who were enumerated in the 1940 census.

I'm finding that the 1940 census is a bit addictive - in the "S" section now - and I've already decided that once I'm done with 1940 I will jump back to the 1880 census.



No comments: