Monday, May 15, 2006

Today in my database : Thomas William Davis (b. May 15, 1719)

Today's featured relative in my database is my paternal 6th-great grandfather, Thomas William Davis.

Thomas was born May 15, 1719 in Westerly, Rhode Island, the son of John and Elizabeth (Maxson) Davis. Thomas married Tacy Crandall on December 8, 1737 in Westerly, Rhode Island. Tacy was the daughter of John & Mary (____) Crandall, and was born circa 1720 in Westerly, Rhode Island, died June 1, 1795 in White Day Creek, Monongalia Co., VA. Thomas died July 15, 1791 in White Day Creek, Monongalia, Co., VA.

I descend from Thomas & Tacy's daughter, Elisabeth Davis, who married Ephraim Maxson.
My line of descent is as follows :

Thomas Davis & Tacy Crandall
Elisabeth Davis & Ephraim Maxson
Jesse Maxson & Sarah Sutton
Prudence Maxson & William P. Smith
Olive Jane Smith & William P. Wehrly
Barbara Isabelle Wehrly & Luman Cooper LeMasters

No comments: