Monday, November 09, 2009

Family Milestones: November 9th

My maternal 5th-great grandaunt, Sarah WRIGHT, was born on this date in 1795. Sarah was the daughter of John and Sarah (FLEMING) WRIGHT, and the younger sister of my George WRIGHT. This is the only fact that I have in my database for Sarah.

My paternal 2nd-great granduncle, Wesley T. METZNER, was born on this date in 1855 in Jay County, Indiana. Wesley was the son of John and Catherine (YOUNG) METZNER, and the younger brother of my John Adam METZNER. Wesley married November 15, 1885 in Jay County, Indiana to Mary Emma ROSER, daughter of Evan and Catherine (SPRECHER) ROSER. Wesley was a farmer and contractor in Wayne Township, Jay County, Indiana. I need to find his date of death, the last record I have for him is the 1930 census.

No comments: