Monday, December 20, 2010

Hearty Greetings for Christmas



Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Stuber
Spencerville, Ohio
R. R. # 5


Dear Aunt & Uncle: I will be glad when I see you Xmas.  I said this morn that I would ride my bicycle in front of the ford Sun. when I go to Ruthies.  That is about all I talk about.  I have a cold I cough a good bit, on the account Revival meeting I wont go to Ruths while you are there for I will take more cold going to church every night.  But you come here and stay several days (that farm traded for a property in town)


From Mildred Miller


---
This postcard, postmarked December 22, 1921 from New Corydon, Indiana, was sent to my paternal great-aunt and uncle, Clarence and Vera (HALEY) STUBER, by their niece, Mildred MILLER.  Mildred was the daughter of Galen and Mary (HALEY) MILLER.  The Ruth mentioned in the card was my grandmother, Ruth HALEY.



No comments: