Thursday, June 02, 2011

Bad Boys Bring Out The Best

Writing this blog has been beneficial to my research for a number of reasons, the least of which is all of the contacts with fellow researchers and relatives.  It's so nice to know that someone actually reads this blog, and even better when they have information to share.


Recently, my articles on my bad-boy cousin Harry PIERPONT have proven to be successful in eliciting responses.  I've been contacted by a cousin researching the ORCUTT line (Harry's maternal line) as well as a relative of a member of the jury during Harry's trial for the Kokomo, Indiana bank robbery.  This person even provided me with a scan of a letter that Harry wrote his great-grandfather when he was seeking parole. How cool is that?


As I digest this information, I fully intend to write more posts about my ne'er do well cousin and his connection to my family.

No comments: