Wednesday, June 01, 2011

FindAGrave Success: Senator & Una Maude (LeMaster) Phillips





Glad to report another FindAGrave success story!  Volunteer Zoann was kind enough to fulfill three requests for me from the David City, Nebraska Cemetery.  She was able to photograph the tombstones of my paternal great-grandaunt, Una Maude (LeMASTER) PHILLIPS, her husband, Dr. Senator Winfield PHILLIPS, and also their daughter, Mary Louise (PHILLIPS) WILSON.


Una Maude was the daughter of Luman Walker and Mary Keziah (CHEW) LEMASTERS.  Her husband was the son of Winfield S. and Mary Jane (BATES) PHILLIPS.


I've already added an obituary for Maude, and have requested that the owners of the memorials link to other family members.


I'm always amazed by the kindness of strangers and am glad when I'm able to help someone else myself.  If you're not already doing so, you should consider becoming a volunteer today!

No comments: