Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sentimental Sunday : News and Notes


The Tiger's Tale was our student newspaper at Alexandria-Monroe High School in Alexandria, Indiana.  I came across this story in a copy of the newspaper that I had saved from my school days.  Am planning to donate the copies of the newspaper along with other photographs to the local historical society.

I can remember the computer class at Ball State University, and believe there is a photograph of the whole group somewhere.  At the time, I was promised that completing the course would earn me some college credit.  However, the course never appeared on my college transcripts.


Sentimental Sunday – discuss a sentimental story or memory about an ancestor, or maybe even a family tradition that touches you. This is an ongoing series at GeneaBloggers  and was suggested by Renate Sanders at Into the Light .

No comments: