Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kenneth P. Metzner (b. 1901), Jay County, Indiana

Working on filling in some gaps in my database by utilizing the "Indiana Marriages, 1811-1959" database at Familysearch.org to see what updates and corrections I could find.

Kenneth P. Metzner (b. 1901) was the son of Wesley F. Metzner and Mary Nora Axe.  I found his marriage to Goldie B. James on March 22, 1924 Jay County, Indiana.  Prior to searching this database, I did not have her maiden name and the exact date of their wedding.

"Indiana, Marriages, 1811-1959," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V6RB-JW4 : accessed 27 Jun 2013), Kenneth P Metzner and Goldia B James, 1924.
Kenneth was my paternal first cousin twice removed.  Our common ancestors were John Adam Metzner and Clara Moulton.  I haven't researched the family beyond the 1930 census, when they were living in Noble Township, Jay County, Indiana.

No comments: