Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jumping Back into the WorldConnect Waters

I've decided to jump back into the WorldConnect waters and post a database at their site again. My database is TJLGenes. Right now this database is my line of descent from Abraham Lemaster (c1636/39-1722) of St. Mary's & Charles Co., MD.

I previously had posted a database at WorldConnect, and may expand this database in the future. There are numerous errors throughout WorldConnect, but at least it does offer a starting point, and a point of contact among researchers. My hope is that someone will find some connection in my database, and they in turn can help me.

As I continue to update my FamilyTree Maker database with source materials, I will upload periodically to WorldConnect. Currently I am working on census images that I obtained through my subscription to the Godfrey library before they lost Heritage Quest.

No comments: