Thursday, July 11, 2013

Perry S. Langwell (b. ca 1854), Owen County, Indiana

Working on filling in some gaps in my database by utilizing the "Indiana Marriages, 1811-1959" database at Familysearch.org to see what updates and corrections I could find.

Perry S. Langwell (b. ca. 1854) was the son of Joseph Langwell and Fanny Reynolds.  His marriage record to Hannah J. Carter on September 16, 1876 in Owen County, Indiana was found in the database.  Prior to this, I didn't have her maiden name.


"Indiana, Marriages, 1811-1959," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XXFJ-2ZB : accessed 25 Jun 2013), Perry Langwell and Hannah J Caster, 1876.
Perry was my maternal 3rd-great granduncle.  His mother, Fanny, was my 4-great grandmother.  Have not researched his life much beyond this record, in the 1880 census he was living in Spencer, Owen County, Indiana and working as a railroad worker.

No comments: